Motorcycle Insurance in New York
Are you in the market for motorcycle insurance? The Rowledge & Falvo Insurance Agency professionals in Scotia, NY can help you choose the right policy to fit your lifestyle. Motorcycle insurance protects your investment and you in the event of an accident. We offer a range of policies, from liability insurance to custom parts equipment coverage.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
New York requires all motorcycle owners to purchase insurance. You will also need to show proof of insurance to register your motorcycles. The following minimum liability limits are required:
- Bodily injury for $25,000 for each person
- $50,000 for bodily injury for each accident
- $10,000 for property damage coverage
If you are involved in an accident with another driver who doesn’t have insurance, New York also requires you to carry uninsured motorist protection and personal injury protection.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
We offer the following coverage options for motorcycle insurance:
- Collision- This protects you if you get into an accident with another driver. It will cover any damage to your motorcycle, no matter who is at fault.
- Comprehensive- This protects you from severe weather, theft, vandalism, and animals, all of which may cause damage to your motorcycle. It will also cover the expenses of repairing your bike.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This protects you against uninsured drivers if they hit you. It will cover your medical costs and lost wages.
- Total loss- This covers you if your motorcycle is a total loss following an accident. It will cover the total cost of a new bike.
- Personal belongings- This covers any of your personal effects on your bike if they are damaged or stolen.
- Roadside assistance- This covers towing expenses if your bike needs to be towed to a shop following a mechanical breakdown.
Get a Quote from Rowledge & Falvo Insurance Agency
If you are interested in receiving a motorcycle insurance quote, please call Rowledge & Falvo Insurance Agency today. We are located in Scotia, NY.